Friday, September 25, 2009

My Everyday Task

My Everyday Task


I have a task that I do everyday, and I am going to tell you how I complete them. My task is to take care of my gerbils and my dog. The first thing that I do is feed my dog Brutas. When he is finished eating I take him out for a long walk. Once we come back from the walk I give him four treats as a reward. Next I brush his short white fur. I always make sure that he had plenty of water. I give him an extra scoop of dog food for later. That is my task for taking care of my dog Brutas.


The next task that I complete is taking care of my gerbils (hamsters). The first thing I do when I take care of my gerbils is, see if they have food and water. If they do not have food, I take a small handful of gerbil food and place it in their food bowl. Everyday I give them seven treats. First I give them four sunflower seeds. Second I give them two pumpkin seeds. Finally I give them one yogurt treat. I always make sure that their water is clean and full.

Completing these tasks everyday is very important. If I didn’t my animals wouldn’t be able to survive. Those were two of my tasks, what are some of your tasks?

No comments:

Post a Comment